91-1841 Fort Weaver Road
Ewa Beach, HI 96706
A comprehensive treatment service provided to youth and young adults ages 16 to 20 who need to work intensively on developing a range of skills to prepare for independent living. The youth or young adults live in his/her home setting while participating in the service. This service focuses on developing skills and resources related to life in the community and to increasing the participant’s ability to live as independently as possible.
1. The identified young adult or youth meets at least one Service Eligibility criteria for CAMHD (as described in General Standards, Section B, Access & Availability), is registered with a Branch and has an assigned CC;
2. The youth must be 16 through 20 years;
3. Pre-admission meeting is held with the youth/young adult, family/guardian, CC and other relevant treatment members to identify treatment targets to be addressed in the treatment and safety plan and reflected in the realistic discharge criteria along with expectations of family/guardian involvement in the treatment process.
4. Young adult/youth must be identified as needing intensive outpatient services focused on promoting growth toward independent living with measurable objectives and discharge criteria for this service as established in the pre-admission meeting;
5. The youth adult/youth and/or family are amenable to actively working with program staff for the duration of the expected program period.
The Department of Health provides access to its programs and activities without regard to race, color, national origin/ancestry-including language, age, sex-including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, color, religion, or disability.
Write or call the Hawaii State Department of Health, 1250 Punchbowl Street, Room 216, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 or at (808) 586-4122 within 180 days. Or write or call the Affirmative Action Office at P.O. Box 3378, Honolulu, HI 96801-3378 or at (808) 586-4614 (voice/TRS) or 586-4648 (TDD) within 180 days of a problem.