4-1112 Kuhio Highway, Kapaa, HI 96746
Hale Ho‘omalu is a Family Center located on the East side of Kaua‘i, in the town of Kapaa. Hale Ho‘omalu offers a wide range of family support programs, services, and community activities, such as:
• Parenting classes
• Case Management
• Counseling for individuals, groups, couples, and families
• Food from our Food Pantry
• Clothing Closet
• Immigrant Resource Center (Office of Community Service)
• SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)(Department of Human Services)
• Voluntary Case Management (DHS) child abuse and neglect referral.
Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Food Pantry Hours:
Tuesday 1 pm – 4 pm
Wednesday 12 noon – 3 pm
The Department of Health provides access to its programs and activities without regard to race, color, national origin/ancestry-including language, age, sex-including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, color, religion, or disability.
Write or call the Hawaii State Department of Health, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Division at 3627 Kilauea Avenue, Room 101 Honolulu, Hawaii 96816 or at (808) 733-9333. Or write or call the Affirmative Action Office at P.O. Box 3378, Honolulu, HI 96801-3378 or at (808) 586-4614 (voice/TRS) or 586-4648 (TDD) within 180 days of a problem.