Domestic Violence Services for Families offers a full spectrum of individual, group and family services to men, women and children to aid in the intervention and prevention of domestic violence in families and to strengthen child resilience and overall wellbeing.
Service that are available include:
- A Comprehensive Basic Assessment including a Trauma Assessment as needed
- Risk Assessment
- Crisis Management
- Safety Planning
- Development of a Comprehensive Service Plan
- Individual, group and/or family counseling and support for each referred family member
- Supervised visitation/exchanges and/or therapeutic visitation
- Support Services and outreach which may include but are not limited to case management, resource linkages, domestic violence advocacy, temporary restraining order support, and in-home visits to educated about parenting and life skills
Families involved with Child Welfare Services (CWS), Voluntary Case Management Services (VCM), or Family Strengthening Services (FSS) who are in need of services to address domestic violence. We also accept self-referrals.
Funding is provided by the Department of Human Services.
91-1841 Fort Weaver Road
Ewa Beach, HI 96706
2970 Kele St. Suite 203
Lihue, HI 96766
WEST HAWAI‘I ISLAND: 808.322.3266
81-6587 Mamalahoa Hwy. Bldg. C
Kealakekua, HI 96750
EAST HAWAI‘I ISLAND: 808.935.2188
1045-A Kilauea Ave.
Hilo, HI 96720
CFS ABUSE HOTLINES:
The Department of Health provides access to its programs and activities without regard to race, color, national origin/ancestry-including language, age, sex-including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, color, religion, or disability.
Write or call the Hawaii State Department of Health, 1250 Punchbowl Street, Room 216, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 or at (808) 586-4122 within 180 days. Or write or call the Affirmative Action Office at P.O. Box 3378, Honolulu, HI 96801-3378 or at (808) 586-4614 (voice/TRS) or 586-4648 (TDD) within 180 days of a problem.