4-1112 Kuhio Highway, Kapaa, HI 96746
Wednesdays, February 20 to April 24, from 3 to 5:30pm.
4556 Makeke Rd, Waimea, HI 96796
Tuesday, February 19 to April 23, from 3 to 5:30pm.
An interactive, values-based after school program for Kaua`i youth, ages 10 to 21. It’s free. It’s fun. There’s food! Invite your friends or make some new ones!
- Enjoy hands-on recreational activities, interactive talk story circles, and community outings as we explore Hawaiian cultural values and traditions
- Develop life skills that improve how you think, feel and act in challenging times
- Practice effective, respectful ways to express yourself and get your needs met as you communicate with friends, family, and community
- Empower yourself with leadership skills, a positive focus for your future, and strategies for bouncing back from hard times
- Take advantage of after-school homework help and tutoring
The Department of Health provides access to its programs and activities without regard to race, color, national origin/ancestry-including language, age, sex-including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, color, religion, or disability.
Write or call the Hawaii State Department of Health, 1250 Punchbowl Street, Room 216, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 or at (808) 586-4122 within 180 days. Or write or call the Affirmative Action Office at P.O. Box 3378, Honolulu, HI 96801-3378 or at (808) 586-4614 (voice/TRS) or 586-4648 (TDD) within 180 days of a problem.