CFS meets families where they are in life and connects with them in the neighborhoods where they live and work. Through nearly 50 programs statewide, CFS offers services on O‘ahu, Kaua‘i, Maui County, and Hawai‘i Island.
As an innovative nonprofit leader, CFS designs services that ensure the highest positive impact for our program participants. Our culturally informed programs are proven effective through research. Through our talented and dedicated team, we then partner with individuals and families to provide them with the tools and resources they need to create meaningful and lasting change in their own lives.
Our programs are in 1 of 4 focus areas, also including social enterprises:
Caring for Keiki
Childhood education programs and programs focusing on the prevention of child abuse and neglect through parent education and family counseling.
Healing from Trauma
Programs designed to aid individuals and families in crisis, helping them to heal and rebuild their lives through counseling and therapeutic support services.
Programs that help teens through personal crisis in school and in life, providing tools to become confident, independent, and successful and to earn a high school diploma.
Caregiver programs offering respite, resources, and support to families caring for elderly loved ones with other health issues. Wellness and case management programs help keep kūpuna safe and living independently.
Contracted counseling and crisis intervention services for local businesses.
Look for us in your community or explore our complete listing of programs, organized by island and focus area.
- Cohen Clinic at Child & Family Service
- Comprehensive Counseling and Support Services – CCSS
- Developing Options to Violence / Alternatives to Violence
- Domestic Violence Advocacy
- Domestic Violence Intervention Services
- Domestic Violence Services for Families
- Domestic Violence Shelters
- Employment Services for Legally Permanent Residents & for Low-Income Persons
- Employment Services for Refugees
- Family Centers
- Family Strengthening Services
- Hale Ho‘omalu
- Hope & Healing
- Maui Sexual Assault Center
- Moloka‘i Integrated Services System
- Multidisciplinary Team Services
- Nana’s House
- Neighborhood Place of Wailuku
- Sex Abuse Treatment Services
- The Steven A Cohen’s Medical Family Clinic at Child & Family Service
- Transitional Housing for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Voluntary Case Management
- WorkLife Hawaii