Nana’s House Event: Legal Aid Services
Date: 08/05/2016 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: Nana’s House, a Neighborhood Place/Family Center located in Waimea, Kaua‘i.
Legal Aid offers free legal services to people who meet the low-income eligibility requirements.
Services offered to resolve issues on:
- Housing – (Evictions, lock-outs and utility shut-offs, affordable housing creation and preservation, and security deposits)
- Public Benefits – (Social security, Disablility – SSI and SSDI, Food Stamps, financial aid, Quest, Medicare and Medicaid)
- Family – (Divorce, custody/visitations, child support, guardianships, adoptions and power of attorney)
- Consumer – (Debt collection and disputes, consumer frauds/scams, and tax preparation)
- Elder Law – (Elder care and abuse, simple wills and limited estate planning, power of attorney and advance health care directives)
Attorneys come to Nana’s House once a month to offer these services to the West Side community.
For more information, please call 808.338.0252.