Consider your career opportunity at Child & Family Service
Join our dynamic, expanding team at Hawai‘i’s largest and most established, non-profit social and human service agency. Here you will have the opportunity to strengthen Hawaii’s communities in a thriving professional environment with career advancement, sick and vacation leave, health and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and flexible spending plans.
• While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we only accept Resumes/Applications for listed positions.
• You will need to enter your email address and create a password to apply for jobs you are interested in.
• Please SPECIFY all EMPLOYMENT HISTORY information for the last 10 or more years and ensure they include VALID/Accessible CURRENT OR PAST EMPLOYER CONTACT INFORMATION for each listed.
For more information or assistance with applying online please contact our Human Resources Employment Staff:
The following may be required if you are offered a position:
• Documentation to complete an I-9 Form
• Copy of Professional License
• Copy of High School Diploma
• SEALED advanced Degree Transcripts
• State Criminal History Check
• FBI Fingerprinting
• TB Clearance
• Copy of Social Security Card for PAYROLL purpose
• Copy of driver’s license, Current driver’s abstract & No-Fault Insurance(If required)