Join the CFS ‘Ohana!
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Child & Family Service offers excellent opportunities for your career development. Child & Family Service employs a diverse workforce: Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Behavioral Health Specialists, Social Workers, Therapists, Counselors, Teachers, Aides, Child Care Workers, Nurses, Case Managers and Administrative Support Staff.
Child & Family Service can offer you:
• A stimulating and innovative workplace that emphasizes quality services for Hawai‘i children and families
• A chance to develop and enhance your career, which will enable you to make a difference in our community
Your employee benefits:
• New enhanced pay and salary schedules
• Clinical excellence pay differential
• Flexible hours
• Competitive benefits package
• Choice of geographic location within Hawai‘i
Your training and professional development – Child & Family Service offers a Human Services Training and Career Institute.
Successful candidates may qualify for:
• Advanced educational training to enhance your abilities
• Cross-training to expand your knowledge
• Opportunities for promotion