Join the CFS ‘Ohana!
Child & Family Service invites you to join us in our mission of strengthening families by choosing a career that will make a lasting impact in your community. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Child & Family Service offers excellent opportunities for your career development. We employ a diverse workforce: Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Behavioral Health Specialists, Social Workers, Therapists, Counselors, Teachers, Aides, Child Care Workers, Nurses, Case Managers, Administrative Support Staff and more.
Voted one of Hawai`i Business Magazine’s “Best Places to Work” for five years in a row, Child & Family Service can offer you:
- A strong employee benefits package
- Telework options, dependent on the position
- An ‘ohana approach to work that fosters a warm, safe and understanding environment
- Training and professional development through our Human Services Training and Career Institute, including cross-training
- Opportunities for promotion within the organization
We are currently seeking applicants who:
- Embody our HOPE values of Humility, Ownership, Perseverance, and Engagement
- Care deeply about others including their family and teammates
- Are committed to making lasting change, strengthening families, and fostering the healthy development of children
- Think long-term about the future and the impacts of their actions
CFS’ Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Child & Family Service’s guiding vision is HOPE; concepts of humility, ownership, perseverance and engagement. These pillars are infused throughout every aspect of CFS.
At Child & Family Service, our mission is to strengthen families – families of all abilities, beliefs, compositions, ethnicities, and orientations. With that in mind, our staff are trained to approach individuals and groups through a culturally informed lens of humility. We encourage staff to take ownership of and challenge their own personal biases, stereotypes, and prejudices. CFS is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce representative of the populations we serve. We have built and continue to nurture a culture of inclusivity and perseverance, where everyone, including our program participants, volunteers, visitors, vendors, community partners and staff, feels a deep sense of pride, empowerment, and belonging. We affirm and respect the right of all individuals to voice their opinions and peacefully assemble while demonstrating their civic engagement in the work of finding solutions to injustices. As we continue to passionately advocate for children and families, we work toward a future of equality and inclusion for everyone.