Kūpuna ConciergeVisit the Kūpuna Concierge website! Click here!
Kūpuna Concierge is O‘ahu’s trusted source of service in the areas of companionship, personal care, home management, incidental transportation, health and wellness programs, and lifestyle and support services.
The services at Kūpuna Concierge are uniquely designed to promote quality of life and independent living. From our initial comprehensive assessment and safety evaluation to our senior concierge services, we offer an effective approach to living at home that respects the need for personal freedom.
Think of us as your Personal Assistant and Concierge:Socializing and having a good time have never been easier. We offer multiple activities for seniors to enjoy and participate based on their interests and preferences.
• Arts and Craft Classes (Memories and Memorabilia, Watercolor Painting, Flower Arrangements)
• Health and Wellness Programs (Personal Trainer, Nutrition Classes)
• Technology Services (Internet, Emails, Skype Services, Digital Camera, Cell Phones)
• Leisure Time Activities (Golf Outings, Mahjong, Herb Garden, Theatre, Sports, and Concerts)
• Personal Appearance (Wardrobe Planning, Salon and Spa)
• Social Events (Party Planning, Personal Chef)
• Personal Services (Personal Shopping, Dinner Reservations, Travel Planning)
Sometimes all it takes to remain independent is a little help from day to day. We provide reminders, errands, transportation, meals, household chores, and personal care on an individual basis. We also offer short-term care should our kūpuna clients require assistance during an illness, after surgery, or when their family is away.
• Companionship (accompany to appointments, lunch outings, social activities)
• Personal Care (dressing and grooming assistance, bathing stand-by assistance)
• Transportation Services (doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, beauty salon)
• Support Services (meal preparation, personal shopping, reminder services)
• Home Management (light housekeeping, laundry, home organization, pet and plant maintenance)
Our team of Personal Assistants remains highly trained in the latest senior care programs. All of our Personal Assistant are bonded, insured, and have passed an extensive background screening.
Meaningful care starts with a conversation. Let us help you create a personalized solution that is best for you. Please call us for a private and comprehensive assessment of your needs, with no obligation.
Recent News Stories:
CFS President & CEO Howard Garval talks Kūpuna Concierge in the Honolulu Star-Advertiser Editorials. (Need to sign in the Star-Advertiser website)
KHON Wake Up 2Day Interview with CFS President & CEO, Howard Garval
KITV News Interview with CFS President & CEO, Howard Garval
Honolulu Star-Advertiser article on the Kūpuna Concierge program
200 N. Vineyard Blvd., Bldg B.
Honolulu, HI 96817
Phone: (808) 543-8423
We’re available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.